words -- and ideas...by SeanB june 2008


words and ideas 

by SeanB

june 2008


depressed...

the  opposite of "de-pressed" is expressed...


"whats your problem?"

try affirming that you have "situations" or a "situation" in front of you instead of a "problem..."

Instead of addressing a person with:

"Whats the  problem??"

or

"Whats your problem..."

try:

"Whats going on?"

"Tell me the situation..."


I believe you will find relief...from alot of pressure...

******


"Happiness" vers "Joy"

please consider that:

Joy is your authentic state...

joy comes from balance...

from an internal - guidance...

a higher divine - "energy..."

it feeds you and nurtures...

"Happiness" is sold...

"Happiness is bought...and purchased...

the Idea of "Happiness..."

is always arriving but never truly manifests...it is contingent on an outside - external...set of circumstances...or 

a place or thing...

or a person...

for example:

"This person makes me "happy..."

if that person goes away:

I'am not happy...

or I'am sad...or 

"Un-happy..."


joy is an inside job...

and lasting and solid...you are filled up...with comfort and security...and even healed...


happiness is fleeting because it relies on a person or place or thing...

things do not bring happiness...


please ponder and consider changing your mental - internal thoughts and thought processes to...

"I allow joy to come thru and thrive..."

instead of 

"I want happiness..."

or 

"If only I could get this then I'll be happy...."


****

Getting what you want....

and wanting what you have...


gratittude doubles the joy of life...

joy comes from creative living...

****

the difference between a need and a want....

your basic needs are for: security

stability, 

food and clothes and shelter...

and a measure of sanity, mastery, 

hope and belonging...

acceptance and validation...

wants...

Living in a constant state of "wanting..."

deprives you of the "now..."

the joy in front of you...

your joy is de-nied...

false wants and knowing the difference...

when you know the difference between and need and a want...

your more likely to stay out of debt...

If you feel you always need this or that thing to make you happy then it will live in a constant state of un-happiness...

it is good to plan - to seek and hope and desire...

try changing - exchanging the words...

"I want"

"I want"

I want..."

to "I'd like..."

or 

"I desire..."

you are much more apt to achieve your goals...this way and truly experience what you desire...

living in a constant state of lack and wanting...

is affirmed when you affirm:

I WANT...!

or change it further to:

"I Have..."

ponder that...


****


time and energy...

please affirm:

I have all the energy I need...

and my lifeforce belongs to me...

time and timing...

the universe and god/godess

is responsible for the timing of your life and how it "unfolds..."

listen with you heart...

and stay open...

I believe that you are more likely...to experience...

the "Now"

which leads you to more experiences of synchronicity and harmony....

and thus more joy...or as some call it now:

"The Flow..."

or as I try to remember:

for me"

"The Zen..."

the Zen of Now...

***

exercise...

try to call all of your energy into the present tense and time...

"right now..."

"today is the most important day..."

try to imagine - collecting your energy...around...

beofre it was scattered and fragmented...

and Now...

it is collected and you are whole once again...

clear your mind...

breathe...

familairize yourself with the ideas of:

being grounded...

clarity

simplicity = genius

clarity = prosperity

purity = health

I'am Sean  whishing you - sending you love and blessings and I hope and pray that you have an enlightend spirit today...and recieve the blessings contained within this writing...

shakti and healing...

always healing...and blessings...

seanb

june 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."