Kirk's Contemplation for the day 4/22/11

Kirk's contemplations for the day.

Contemplations:
Source - Source energy. what is the "Source" Do I remember today that there is an infinite, unlimited "Source" ? A Divine Source?
Can I stay connected to The Divine Source today ?
The Light of the divine is always around us. today is going to be one of the best days of my life for no reason at all...
Aligned with Source. Allowing Source to take care of the details. Allowing Source to restore you to a vibration of health, Wealth and Harmony.

Affirmations:
"The Pure sensation/vibration of Love is around me - inside of me - above me - below me."
"Miracles now become the norm in my world and life. Iam healed and whole and integrated and in the flow..."
"Today I can practice peace - peaceful thoughts, actions of peace and a peaceful mind."

Meditations:
Love. Safety. Comfort.
Earth. Earth is our source for everything. I say thank you for our food, water and air. I allow the planet to be safe. I'am a part of this planet for a time and then I will return to the stars, the sky, the "heavens" and go "Home"
the Earth needs to be healed. We can heal the Earth. We can stop polluting the planet. the planet will be restored to harmony and Light.
The water can be restored to purity and we can be returned to paradise.

Love is everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."