Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/23/2011 "God is Everywhere..."

Kirk's Contemplations, Affirmations, and Meditations for the day: 5/23/2011


We begin the day in gratitude...

We might say aloud or in prayer something like this:

"Thank you for my Spiritual Health...
Thank you for my Physical Health...
Thank you for my Mental Health...
Thank you for my Financial Health..

Dear Creator: Spirit of the Universe - God - Goddess...
thank for taking care of all of my needs..."

Doesn't it seem like "God" is only interested in us when we do "Something wrong..."??

God gets mad at us - we get mad at God...
The relationship is always one of tension and fear...
or worse - punishment...

God withholds from us his - her Love and protection and compassion when we need it most...

??

then we go to God and "beg" for something...please help me even though I don't deserve it...
we have been dis-connected from God...
we are dis-connected from our spirit...

??

what is our "Spiritual Life..." ?

Can God be integrated into everything we do...


??

Can God be as integral to u as our minds - our thoughts - our bodies ??
or even our breath ??

God is in everything: The trees - the mountains - your body - your thoughts - your desires...

Inter-Connection...

what if Love was our natural state - and that we need to give and receive Love in order to be healthy...

today I will release and re-connect to God - to my environment and to the world and the people around me...


I will hold a "Reality" that everyone is loving and surround by Love...
even if I dont "believe" that...I will try it to see what happens...

I will be open to this "experiment" of Love...

I will allow a "New" God to reveal itself...

Affirmation: "Iam the Divine Expression of God's Love and Light - peace - joy - wealth and Harmony..."

"Everything about my Life and World is Divine..."

thank you for allowing me to be of service...
and thank you for sharing this "sacred space..." of Light...

your Light is within - your Love is within...
I surround you with Love and wish you to have all blessings of bliss and health and wealth and happiness - Infinite amounts of all good things - now forever and always....may your pain - fear - doubts and dis-ease vanish - now and forever with God's Power and Light...this is your truth...and the truth of everyone you know....

You are un-burdened and made lighter now....
Shakti!

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."