Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/24/2011 "Animals are God's creatures..."

Kirk's Contemplations - Affirmations and Meditations for the day May 24, 2011


I begin my day in gratitude...
I thank god and the Universe and all it's angels and beings of Light and wisdom for my Health...Sanity - Sobriety - Solvency - Light - wealth - compassion and harmony...

Thank you for my Spiritual health - my mental health - my physical health - my financial health...

financial consciousness...
what is your wealth factor ?


Animals.

Today I'am contemplating the wonder of all animals.


We share this planet with Animals - Animals are sacred - We need to protect all animals - they are teachers - they are Spiritual...Animals are from God...


Animals are God in action...
I do not believe or think that I'am above animals...

Please take some time out to pray for and send protection to our animals...

********


Dispelling the darkness...


what does "darkness" look like ?

Spiritual Darkness - All Spiritual darkness is dispelled....
Now forever and always...

The pure sensation of God's Light is around me and around you - now forever and always...

Spiritual Light and Spiritual "Love...





Thank you for all the animals - we surround all the animals of this planet with Love
We bless all the animals...


We thank all the animals for giving us a better life - we could not exist without animals -

Thank you for allowing me to be of service today...
Thank you for reminding me to live in the Light...


I surround all living things with Love and Light - all living things are being healed - now forever and always...

Shakti!

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."