Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 5th, 2011 "Healing Presence" Higher Power

Kirk's Contemplation - affirmations and meditation for the day July, 05, 2011

Recovery.
Sanity.
Mentally Sane and sober...


Spiritually fit.
Light.

Love.

the "Divine Tree" of wisdom and knowledge...

Mental health and Sanity...

Last night I dreamt of a Tree - A beautiful powerful tree that had outgrown the space it was in...

I commented to people walking with me and looking at the tree...
In the dream I said: "This tree will need to be taken and re planted in a new space that fits it...


The tree was truly strong and powerful...

when I awoke I went online to find the symbolism of dreaming of a tree...

I found various dream interpretations but nothing was uniform in the symbolism of dreaming of a tree...


I found a site that talked about the Buddha and the Bodhi Tree...

the Buddha has enlightenment under the Bodhi tree...

an enlightened being is called: The Bodhisattva.

for more info - you can read here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhisattva_vows


"Clear Wisdom" the Buddha has a "Clear Wisdom..."


Clarity and Sanity of mind and body and Spirit...



a fully awake being...

A full "relationship" with God and yourself - soul...and Spirit...

and the world around you - and me...

A "sober" relationship...


What does the sane - sober - loving relationship look like and feel like...



??????

today I focus on Wisdom - Light - healing...

Higher power ??

The big: H.P.

I like to make up acronyms for H.P.

healing presence

hopeful prayers

Hardcore Patience

healthy protection

well, for today theres my rants and rave and contemplations about life - sanity and sober mind and sober body

my affirmation for the day:

"thank you for my sanity and clarity - health and happiness...I count my blessings and my blessings are uncountable..."



in loving service I'am present in mind and body...

Amen.

Kirk

wishing you and surrounding you with love and light and hope and clarity...the clarity to know what to say and when to say - know what to do and when to do it...with the help of the Healing presence around us all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."