Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 16th, 2011 "Smells Good" ??

Basics.

what are your basics ??

Bottom line behaviors and "Top Line" behavior ??

sometimes our "Lives" and Life needs a small adjustment to "New Information..."

Ever heard the saying: "It's not a "Break-down - It's a break-thru..."

??



We strive for balance and harmony and wholeness...

we have many "faces" or personae's thru our lives: We one person at work - another at home and another when we are with our families...or what have you...

Sometimes we have to be so focused in one area that other areas become hazy - vague muddled or unclear...

which true self are we....

Are we all "split personalities..."

Being in recovery from addictions it seems like sometimes we are split - between a nether world of light and dark...


********

The world seems to support imbalance and chaos...

what are your basics in life - ??

Basic needs and wants and desires...??

I think that sometimes we like to allow everything to get to the point of needing Divine Help..."
so that we can validate the Divine miracle --

We pray for help and help comes - we need to know there is a loving intelligent being presiding over everything but most especially our lives and spirit...

right ??



my contemplations today are:

High drama vrs being Sane and sober and solvent and serene...

balance - harmony - and wholeness...

I think that sometimes we have to live in a state of fragmentation - in order to know the difference between being fragmented and whole...

I ask myself...What does my ultimate top line "self-Actualization" life look like ?

feel like ??

sound like ??

or even smell like - ??

this may sound strange but I always try to affirm that everything in my life "Smells good..."

It seems to me that when things have "gone bad" they smell bad...
when you enter a grand hotel - it smells fresh -

One of my visions is to have everything always smelling good -

Some one has done studies to allow dogs to smell people's bodies and dogs can sniff where there is dis-ease...

Does "Dis-ease" or death have a smell??
I think it does -

liekwsie Life has a smell as well...

being as spiritually and psychic as I'am your "Psychic Receptors" are found in the nose and forehead and eyes...

so our my sense of smell is truly ultra heightened in a psychic person...

Smells like life...

Smells like success -

what does your life smell like ??

what would your Aura smell like ??

I am not providing an answer to asking the question...


Affirmation: "Everything smells great...
I look good
I feel good and I smell good..."

>>

Have a successful - balanced day....

surrounding you with Love now forever and always...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."