Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 18th, 2011

Kirk's Contemplations - affirmations and meditation for the day: July 18th, 2011.

The Light of Sanity vrs the "darkness of Insanity..."

some days you wake up and the meaning and prupose of life seems murky and vague...

"What am I doing?" "why am I doing it?"

"Is there a higher - "Divine Plan..." ??


Do I believe in a God / Goddess or Higher Power that wants something from me ?

If God "God" God-SPirit did want something what would it be...??




***


Ultimate Reality ??


Life is filled with sensuality - desires - needs - impulses and wants and dreams and visions..

on certain days it all is truly over-whelming...

We begin the day in gratitude.

I begin the day in gratitude.

Thank you for my Spiritual - financial - material - emotional - life force and health my mental health ...

The wealth of Life experience...


what is True genius ??

How can I live my Top-Line life and "Ultimate Reality?"



******



Is life simply an "Experience..."

and if so - how is your Experience been so far ??

Add it up...


Do you come up on the "plus" side of things in your estimation ??


If not how can you change your life around and re-arrange things to suit you better...

I have heard it say that: "Life will pay the price you ask."


I surround you with Love and Life and health and vitality and Divine Intelligence...
now forever and always...

Namaste.

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."