Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 19th, 2011 "Why you should charge for your "Spiritual Gifts."

Born Again.

Affirmation: "My home is filled with Light. The "God-Spirit" of Light.

my home is filled and full of Love and Comfort..."

"The pure sensation of Love is flooding my entire self..."


"My aura - my mind and my body is healed and filled with Love...I'am always surrounded by Love..."


***

As healers and mystics we are born to help and born to heal...
We are natural "Empaths" and we intuitively know when a person needs to be healed...

but how are we healing the person ?


Are we pulling their fear and pain into our own bodies ??

We heal by bringing an opposing energy around the person...

we bring Light - "Holy Light" to the person...

As healers we also need to be aware that we also need to be healed first...

The concept of being: A healed healer...

We put others before us because we believe that is true devotion and charity...

yes and no...

If we are not healthy and healed then our "channel" which is ourself...will not be clear...


"Restored to Sanity..."

Being Sane and being in a state of Sanity...is a state of being Clean and "Sanitary..."

Healing comes thru us - the healing energy is a "Divine energy..."
if we are always working off of our own power we get depleted...

We are not "God" but Divine healing can come thru us when we direct it...

When we heal others we get a healing as well if we are allowing the Higher energy to come thru us...
If we are not we get dirty auras...we pick up energies that are toxic and dark...
part of of journey is to understand that we also need to be healed and keep our house our bodies clean and clear...


Our healing powers are a gift to others - our work is to keep our channels clear...

this is why we charge people for our healing energies and gifts - because we have to take the time to learn about the how and why of our gifts...

we have to get the knowledge and practice and do the footwork to learn about the gift...
Spiritual healing gifts do not come with a set of instructions...
sometimes it takes an entire life of classes and prayers and meditations to become powerful healers...

so we charge for our time because then we are respected and we respect ourselves...we respect the amounts of time and energies that we put into learning our crafts...the knowledge of how to use our gifts...

sure there are fakes and con-men and gypsies that are trying to simply con people out of their money...they give legitimate healers a bad name...
but we do not concern ourselves with those people..

we simply focus on ourselves and maintain our integrity and do the work required to maintain ourselves...and our lives so we can be clean and clear...

it takes work - so we charge for our time...
and then we allow the healing and divine to work thru us...we do not give our time away for free...

I used to do this and I begin to resent having the gifts...and so began to shut myself off from people - I felt that I had no choice in who I was healing...

that I had to heal anyone that came along...and I got depleted and tired and bogged down...

It didnt seem right to me - other people charged for their time and services but because my service was Divinely inspired I felt I had to be at the beckon call of anyone and everyone who asked....

true there are people that I simply do pray for and heal without asking for a fee but not all people - not anymore...

I have taken a lifetime - of countless hours refining my healing practices and services and so I charge for what I do...
and the truth is I can not truly describe how I heal people but I know that do because they tell me that I do...

One of my gifts is to get people Unstuck...

sometimes in one session or three they're energy is freed up and they are free to move forward...

try getting that out of a "regular" therapist at 150$ or 200 dollars and hour
??

for three or four months...right ??

In any event I hope I have said something here today to help my fellow healers and mystics and yes this blog is free...

I devote my time here free of charge...
If you would like to make a donation please feel free to donate but otherwise it is free...

in Love and Devotion and Loving service...always
Namaste...


Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."