Kirk's Contemplation for the day: September 22, 2011 "Everything Must go?"



Contemplations affirmation and Meditation for the day 9/22/2011


Contemplation: Ever wonder why the world is the "Way it is" ?


We only have to look so far as the framing documents throughout history to realize and understand what has until now "framed" our our Collective and personal "Psyches"

This is where we examine the Bible - "Old and New Testaments" to figure out why the world is in such a panic and race and fear to destroy itself and create an "End Time Scenario..."

As a person who has had to totally de-clutter his psyche and dump all Spiritual Concepts and Ideas that are "Not working..." ?? in order to maintain a continued recovery from addiction and alcoholism -- I was urged years ago to get a "New Higher Power..."

Drinking and drugs and "escape" from this reality at all costs was my only "Spiritual or moral Imperative..." when I was a kid and then into my mid 20s...

But Why ??

Well, the answer is not perfectly simple but for this blog entry - to "Add it up..." which seems to be a more coherent - Spiritual Goal...to my adult mind more than - trying and attempting to - achieve or maintain - "Being good - for God or Jesus..."

Of course we will always fall short and even deserve to be "punished" when we are praying to the "God of the Bible..."
This a perfect "God" a Perfectly psychotic and vengeful - wrathful God that depending on what part of the Bible you read can not or will not seem to make up "His" mind about what he "Wants" from his "creation" and how he will deal with it...

We can deduce from the Bible that God - cant make up his mind from one chapter to the next about whether
he loves or hates humanity

or even how or why or when he will take vengence upon man...

State the Obvious - In order for myself and yes millions of other recovering addicts - this "God" who - in my opinion - a God that wants or needs something - attributed "Human failings" feelings and emotions and petty jealousies aside - Is "No God at all..."

The "God of the Bible" :

He sounds more like our "Alcoholic" - Human and Imperfect Human fathers alot more than the vast - Infinite Intelligent designer of the Universe - Creator
of the Human body - the cycles of Nature - the Sun - the Moon and the Stars...add to the list...

Actually like I said looking back now and getting sober at 24 years old - I'am now

27 years sober and 51 Earth years old...

I can see why the people in my alcoholism recovery support groups told me to "Get a version or new Higher Power...



The God I grew up with was basically drunk - and mean and out to get me....

so as a natural course I simply set out to medicate the pain of that idea that was forced down my throat by Bible groups and sunday school teachers - hey however well meaning - I naturally could not explain away or sort out that the most powerful and Infinite force in the universe either wanted me in hell or was going to find out about me - catch me being imperfect and of course acting out a basic human emotion like - sex, lust. anger - fear ect...


An Imperfect and murdering God demanding perfection and perfect Love from his creation(s) at all times or suffer the dammnations of eternal hell fire....


point of fact - I did indeed Get a new Higher Power and at the time time began to de-construct the old one...the God that never belonged to me in the first place...

I'am now of the mind that the "Church" and The Bible steals and maims more souls than it can ever pretend to save...


Everything must go ??


well I believe as the world finds it necessary to bottom out on the Old God....and Find a new one -

there will be some Chaos and fear - but take heart - all you have to do is allow the "True God..." to be revealed....
nothing more is required....

why is the world the way it is....??

because God wants to kill everyone...basically - when that "God" has been banished forever in the hearts and minds of humanity then we will indeed see:
"A New Heaven on Earth..."



My old God - Got Sober and heres wishing that yours will as well....

Namaste


Kirk





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."