Kirk's Contemplations, Affirmations and Mediations for the day: September 17th, 2011: "The Roving Mahasiddha - The "Buddha is everywhere and in all things,,,"



Contemplation upon awakening: The "Buddha is not in one person - the Buddha is an energy...

A concept - a Light - a vision of Life and promise of perfection....

I personally do not have any formal buddhist training...myself:

but Today this is what I received in my contemplation:


The Buddha says to me: "I'am here..."

now for ever and always and in all things....

I sit with the avatars and shine grace and wisdom

everywhere...


They say that the - "Medicine Buddha" is colored Blue...

A deep sparkling - beautiful Blue Light...

an Orb perhaps of Divine Intelligence and healing....






There are many different colored Buddhas

White Buddhas

Golden Buddhas

there are laughing Buddhas and Buddhas of wealth and happiness...





Everyone is going to achieve "Buddha-Hood.."


Everyone is a Buddha waiting to happen....



the Buddha has certain virtues -


that is the extant of my knowledge of Buddhas but none the less - the Buddha is visiting me to day in my mind and soul and spirit...




Thank you Buddha -

So what is your message for me ??





I meditate and ask or try to channel a better - more streamlined - or perfect version of myself...


I surround all living things with the "Buddha Light" and Love --


in the past in the now and in the future...

Divine Intelligence....









actually I have the Buddha Lord Matrieya sp ? tattoed on my body


so I suppose the Buddha is never far away now...


Love Light and self in Love - always...

Zen Mind.

Kirk



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."