kirk's contemplations and affirmations and meditations for the day

September 6th 2011


Immortality - herbs of Immortality

Intentions

payer list


The Universe ?

God ??

Goddess ?

All energies are from the primordial infinite well of Love....

divine Intelligence...

Divine Intelligence....

Spiritual Intelligence....

What are your intentions ??


I try to keep my intentions pure

with all the energies and mind memmes and ideas and incantations and even what I'll call the "Black Magic" of the banking system and Religion Conscious or not - is designed to keep us in a state of fear and adreniline and pain and dis-ease....


with all this going on - I try to remain in an intention of Love...



it is not easy - it is not easy for me to be seduced by all the wonderful awesome seductive illusions of this world...

sometimes I think we Love the darkness....

we go to films and see and watch the dramas played out - its exciting....thrilling....

life is like a movie ? or we want it to be....

random thoughts


How much "pain" is real or imagined ??

psychic or spiritual pain ??
our pain makes us act and re-act...

guilt - shame - grief real or imagined -

these contribute to our pain and can even take on a psychical dimension....


how much pain can we stop creating by forgiving ?
by stopping to create shame for no good reason ?
how much of your guilt is simply manufactured for you by someone else or your religion...??

your family - your parents or those around you ??



what if we could pray and neutralize the law of karmic effect - ??

simply let go of it all and become clean and sane once again ??


contemplations *********


affirmation :

"I allow ALL good things to manifest for me - now forever and always

in peace - joy and safety - for the good of us all..."


"I deserve every good thing that happens to me..."

the past is past and I'am at peace - they are forgiven and Iam forgiven...we are all free to move forward now in peace and joy and safety for all..."



"I have now and forever unlocked the door / portal to my "Divine Cosmic Spiritual Consciousness...."

I'am forever RE-Connected to Love - to Light - To Sanity and eternal Truth....
my presence dispels all darkness, pain and fear..."

"I choose to live in and create a world where all my needs are taken care of...."


"I'am a Divine expression of "God's" creativity and harmony and health and wealth..."

"The True Law is a Law of Love and Abundance...and I affirm this Law with every breath I take..."





"The collective soul of this planet and dimension and reality is flooded with love and Divine Intelligence - now forever and always..."


***********


on another note: I just found a cable tv show called:"Torchwood" I'am really into it - and excited to see how it plays out:

The basic premise is that one day people stop dying...

The BBC and the Starz channels produced it since 2006

No one is dying and the series is what takes place....because of that...

I'am not sure if it is "Aliens" or an "Evil" drug company that made all this happen in the show but it seems like it is an interesting metaphor for our time

cant wait to watch the rest....

I recommend it - it seems like it along the lines of X-Files....




*********


Can we
achieve Immortality ??

google search: "Herbs of Immortality..."

you will get some good information about the herbs and then you will also find information on the:

"Taoist Immortals"

I believe there are 8 of them....

I hold you now and forever in Love and Light....

thank you for allowing me to be of service to you and the planet....

I'am not perfect - I'am learning and I forgive everyone in my past and thank them for teaching me and helping me and now I'am free and so are you....

Kirk

















Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."