Kirk's Prayer of the Artist








The Ten Illusions of Humans > Neale Donald Walsch













http://tenillusions.blogspot.com/2007/05/understanding-purpose-of-illusions.html












Prayer of the Artist - by Kirk 



 
 
"Just for today I will allow Divine Intelligence and Spiritual Love to remove all obstacles to my success...





 
I will allow Divine Ideas to flow thru me for creative projects...





 
The time line of my Life and artistic career





is under the care and protection of Divine Intelligence and A Divine Source....





 
I'am worthy in every way imaginable to under take this sacred act..





 
I'am powerful and strong





It is God's will for me to be powerful



strong and full of Light...






 
by God's grace: I have creative power



sexual power 






spiritual power and



mental/emotional power...




 
I use my powers wisely for good and the good of all...


 
A dream is a vision from God 



A dream is an invitation from God...it is a whisper and call to my Divine Higher Self





 
 today I will allow God and the Universe and collective soul and Spirit of Good 






to manifest creative works thru me that inspire and bring joy and freedom to others...




 
My creativity and art connect me to all living things..




I'am now inspired and so I will inspire others to Do, and Be...and act with Divine Intelligence....

and creativity...



 
Everything is Spiritual Everyone is creative and everything is beautiful..


 
 
I'am filled with wisdom and

full of
Joy





I will
now and
forever reconnect and be connected to my
Divine - -- source energy

to receive unfiltered Love and Light




 
My Destiny will manifest at the perfect time in the perfect way....



God Gives me ideas and thus the power and strength and knowledge and wisdom to fully complete the vision of my art and Life...
 



I live in a New world...I'am unblocked...and now ready to receive



and allow and



Let go and let God 



so I may go forth and continue this awesome journey of "Being an Artist..."



and so it is!!


 
Any obstacles, fears or thoughts of scarcity are now banished with God's Light...






 
I'am now free and the channel is clear...clear clear...I'am a creator - full of Light...


 



I'am guided by Divine Source...to contribute and produce Great Works of Art....
 





Thank you for my healthy Body Healthy

Mind and healthy -



powerful Spirit..


by God's will I'am filled and flooded with creative Light and Divine Love...
 





 
I now have the power and perfection to perform this sacred act of bringing my art and God's Loving Vision to all - as a gift...that will endure and remain long after I'am gone...



 
 
I'am restored and I feel great...I'am healed I'am here and I'am Home...at Home in my body...the Channel is now open...Amen.....





 
I'am full of gratitude and peace and the humility to go forward....to my greater good and Light and Love....

knowing that is truly is God's will for me to thrive and be alive and have all my needs met easily and safely

when I have the intention of being who and what Iam - living in the authenticity of creativity

today I joyful anticipate

all the good and great things life has to offer…


and


My financial blessings are uncountable!!



Amen



and so it is - blessed be!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."