kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

SeanB Profile page @ Messengers of Spirit on Ning...


About Me:
Well...
In brief...for "Brevity" it has been said is the wit of the soul...
All of my "teachers..." have either been represented in body-form as female and women...or actual animals that came to me:
A red fox, two dogs - specifically, a turtle, all ocean animals...
I'am sure I was a dolphin for many - many lifetimes...and seem to miss it...
I also miss :home" which although I cant speicify by name - I know it is not this place we call Earth...I seem to always be half in this world and half in the next....
you could call me the Reluctant "Psychic" and Lightworker - until recently in hiding...
and for good reason...
the social rules of this reality always seem to be "attack - attack - attack..."
so I'am trying to change that in my self...and the world...
What I do...
I administer "Psychic Medicine" on a world soul level...as "Electronic-Avatar" "New-Age Sage..." and "guru of Love..."
in the forms of words and humour and the absurd and light transmissions - shakti!
the divine female...creative -- force....
>>>>>>>
my tv show - "kirktv" is a romp of sorts that skims over the gamut of new-age and all esoterica and all things spiritual and mystical and magical and meta-physical...
Psychics seem to gravitate to me....and I to them...
some tell me I'am an old soul who "came here" to teach...
In the past I have found myself -
incredulous at the statement that I'am a
"full trans-medium"...with all psychic gifts...
>>>>
truth be told...I always wanted to a stock broker...with a house in Malibu and two BMWs in the driveway...
oh well - as they say: you have your plan and god has hers....
:)
I have been thru many "shamanic" type healings and rituals....at first resisting and suffering the consequences...let me tell you...
After four - five - near death experiences...whoose counting...and isnt it all a near -- death experience here at this time...?
my wisdom....
??
pls view a few episodes for my manic type of wit and humour...
One type of healer gathers the tribe and tells stories...thus the tribes attention is focused and refined...and the source of the dis-harmony is allowed to receede...and the natural flow restored...
Its a daily battle to remained focused and open....and in the light....Ill accept any help along the way....I think...
I dunno...Id rather be: floating....
away.....but I'am here now -- so look out world!! here I come - ready or not....
you will be shaken or whispered awake by my call......I promise....you - I have been known to be connected to the weather....
and storms....
and lightning...people tell me I'am like lightning incarnate....
quicksilver...the alchemist, the bringer of chaos to restore peace and sanity....if nothing else I'am here to wake you up - turn you up side down and then just walk away....
I have a truly twisted sense of humor...but if my ratings - worldwide are any indication...
of the viewers to my cable tv show then so do alot of people....tune in and find out for yourself....
pls see below.......
SeanB
aka
Kirk
kirktv


>>>>>>>

To anyone reading these words now: Your financial - psychic and spiritual and emotional bondage is dissolving away - Forever! your body and home is filled with love and peace and you will no longer feel the need to poison your body or mind...but instead go forth to create the life of your dreams...with divine intelligence and truth and joy....
shakti!!!
you are healed...I'am kirktv and I love you...
go to - myspace/seanbateman9 to watch the kirktv show live or just sit back and have some fun: stoners, loners, users, abusers and the sober and healed alike all watch kirktv - tell the truth and shame the devil...detatch, detox and replace and replenish your love and light...Heaven on Earth ? you betcha for everyone and everything...
shakti!!
Website:
http://www.youtube.com/kirktv22
Visit MESSENGERS OF SPIRIT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."