Kirk's Contemplation for the day: October 11. 2011 "Things I learned @ #Occupywallstreet

Kirk's Contemplation for the day - October 11, 2011 "Things I learned @ #Occupywallstreet



I went down to the #Occupywallstreet occupation three times so far...

The first time I went I made a cardboard sign that read: "We want our country back..."

then I took the sign and began to meditate with the sign on my lap...

I heard photographers snapping pictures around me...

I dont think I can explain everything I saw and did that day but just to be out of my house - hunched over my lap tops - I have two lap tops and two flat screen Tv's in my bedroom...and alot of days are spent on social networks - watching the news and dvd's - studying films and reading and writing...

As I walked around the mass and sea of people I realized that this was truth in action...
people were doing all sorts of things: organizing - talking - moving - free in speech and mind and movement - all good things...

I felt free - I felt that I could breath -
it was a validating environment - a non-judgemental environment....

there were smells of food being cooked - sage and incense was in the air....

since some people have been living in this "public" space yeah some of them stank - but I realized all these smells brought about the energy ?? of being human --
I realized that we are constantly in "environments" that are totally sterilized - and scrubbed clean - it is "un-natural" it makes us "vibrate" to some "weird" frozen "reality" ?? that makes me feel -- "Not-real" ??

In contrast - like I said its not easy to transcribe the experience but I felt "Authentic" and "Alive..." and felt myself being - like "restored..." to "Life..." yes feeling like "Life was rushing back into me...somehow...

*********

The chantings and parade of people - my fellow human beings was re-connecting me to my humanity - it was truly healing....

then in one area - (the park or #occupation is divided into a few basic areas like: "Media" Food/public kitchen - Arts/Culture - there is also a public library -- a medical station - and an Info station and "comfort station or area....) and adjacent to the media area and behind the public kitchen - a group of youngish - "Shamen" Earth friendly -- ?? musicians began a drum chant - - A drum circle...

Now I felt an even deeper surge of energy run thru my aura - and energy and etheric - human - physical and spiritual body - I was waking up even more !!!

It was getting dark and the sun was lowering on this space between the actual street - Wall street and Ground Zero - (interesting position right ?)

It was getting dark and the drums were over-riding in a low awesome hum...and vibration....over the occupation....
I wanted to dance with the circle but I didnt...
but I felt the Circle in my body....

I got goose-bumps - I felt god - the God - Spirit -- Divine Intelligence come into me...


that kind of Zombie - media trance -- in my bedroom - logging in on facebook - twitter - being assaulted by the popular media and the un-ending in-undation of ads streaming into my home - that all floated and faded away...

it was almost like two realities one fake ?? and one now in the drum circle real ?? it just felt like life vrs a stale death -- back in my apartment - the drum cirlce was - had a "Life-force" that I had been craving - forever - ? but didnt know it until now....


New life -
new authenticity pouring in....a greater consciousness...

RE-Connected....
the "Zombie-self" ?? dis-appearing and my "real-self" now appearing like I always knew "He" was there that I could be full PRESENT...but never knew how - the energy - the smells and the sounds were truly grounding me into a "reality" that I had always guessed at - promoted on my cable show -
but now here it was in "Techni-color..."

I didnt have to read anything - or be told anything....

my learning curve went up - non-verbally -

NEW LIFe - !! re-birth...


All of this one day one of #Occupywallstreet

and I didnt even talk to anyone....!!


I left after about 2 hours - thinking - "Wow - the 60s and the 1970s are here again....


****************

on a side note - when I went back home - back to my two lap tops and big DVD screen and watched the news - all channels
NY1

CNN

and the rest I realized how - "Dead' the news casters seemed - reciting words with a dead-pan kind of glazed over - glossy stare....

how ridiculous some of the ads and commercials seemed....

the people in the commericals seemed - like clowns -- buffoons - puppets -- manic -

had I gone thru the looking glass ??





RE; the popular News media -



NY1 seems to have the most "Human" news casters --

are they reporting the news or just making - commentary - ??

Fox News doesnt really seem to report the news anymore - the network seems to me to be over shadowed by really Toxic?

loud and to my mind - mentally - and Spirituall dis-eased ?? not-human ??

Ill commentators - usually yelling - !!




at the camera - (google Bill OReilly Fox News - on youtube where all he says is: "Shut the hell up ! shut the hell up to anyone he invites onto his show -- why does he invite people on to his show just to humiliate them ??


Fox news ?? I dont think I want that "energy" in my home anymore if ever again -- screaming most the time -

it seemed totally abusive and wrong and fake after being in the genuine - authentic energy of the #occupation....


more to follow -

in the next few days I go back and sit around the public altar and "meditation space..." for a few hours....


Namaste


Kirk








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."