kirkblog "Heaven on Earth" show 151 5/09 episode copy...

kirktv 

episode copy

season three

show 151

((the seahorses...))


surround yourself with angels and get ready for a fantastic

psyche-delic

phantasmagorical

extraveganzaza of color and light and sound...

and shakti!!

good evening nyc 

manhattan 

the universe the world and beyond...

creators

dictators

instigators

conscious manifesters

co - creators...

welcome to the Tv sho that asks:

how important is sanity anyway...

or do u really have to be insane to be alive...

**


taking bong hits all night long or 

clean and sober 

my names kirk 

and tonight I'am your "Techno-Avatar" 

"Guru of L-o-v-e!"

and new age Sage 

channeled live from he fifth dimension...

yes I'am!!

tonight 

the awesomeness is everywhere on planet Earth...

people are getting healed...

the world is in transition...

restoring Creation - across the nation...

shakti!!

a wave of love...

is comming into your mind and body and spirit now !!

are you tired of being on bottom

I was on the bottom my whole life...

and the only thing I got was fuked...

and then one day 

I saw Tony Robbins walking down fifth avenue and I said to myself..

what a wonderful world.....

no! I said Iam tired of being the bottom...

I mean on bottom...

yeah I wanna be on top - Iam gonna be the top...

and you know what...

I made up my mind and from that day forward...

I was always the top 

and I never got fuked again...

***

fix up your whole messed up life right here with kirktv every monday night....

11-30pm 57...

youtube

myspace

facebook

and 

blip.tv...

***

now you can go from


from totally insane and toxic

and greedy and stupid...

to serene and clean and green...

ok dont be mean...

get into the scene...

of LOVE...

shakti!!

hi everybody...

dont sell your soul...

just open your heart and mind to like I said the awesomeness..

if you dont have the awesomeness - take some of mine...

smell the awesomeness..

its everywhere...

***

((sex for life man...))

***


kirktv is now on I-tunes thru Blip.tv

and go to the right hand corner bottom...

and click - subscribe....

then get all the kirktv you can handle on your ipod...!!

awesome!!

***


only in America can the banks charge outrageous...

and criminal credit card rates

bankrupt the bank and then turn around and ask the government to give them some money...

and guess what - the government does....

welcome to america 

heres a credit card...

heres some food stamps 

just push a button....

any button but that red one...

ok lets move on...


***

Hey man!!

Are you being brainwashed ???

**

what does that mean ??

"Brain-washed"  ??

is mind control real ??

any one watch 

the Dollhouse ??


we have live callers tonight...

call me and lets talk about how cell phones cause cancer...

how the ozone is depleted...

how your anti-dperessants are working...


or you can just call me and talk abut all your feeling now that youve quit smoking..


***

***

the coal vrs the diamond...


topics tonight:

cell phones and brain tumours...

teen and college suicide is up ?

11th hour film on google...

??

the so called:

good "childhood"

the myth of the "Good childhood..."

the "11th hour"

dvd on google...

take

1;28 mins to change your world your mind and your consciouness...

upgrade your mind...!!!

***

50,ooo

speicies extinct a year...


11th hour vrs Zietgiest...

returning to the earth...

my dog is psychic...

the hospital 

grandma...praying...

***

world full of pills???

PILLS PILLS PILLS 

TAKE YOUR PILL....??

wtf ??

***

Heaven on Earth...

***

HOE

whats ur hoe??

you could have your very own special...

hoe

heaven on Earth 

call me and tell me your HOE...


of course...

***

star trek


***

kirktv for a world in transition...

the systems are being upgraded...

let the toxic and polluted and fear based realties fall away...

let them go!!

amen shakti

say thanks and were getting an upgrade...

!!

the old way vrs the new way...


the old way:


toxic chemicals for everything...

fake sugar - high fructose aspertame- 

Iam depressed - the world hates me thing...

stuck in the past...

is that for you ???

***

no no no - 

no 

not for you !!


shakti!!

your now upgraded and restored to peace and joy and safety...

the world is sane and beautiful...

a new Earth...

comming at you...!!


***



the pressure is what turns the coal into a diamond...

the butter fly...

***


leap the movie

on youtube...


holonimic transcendence...

on facebook...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...