Kirk. Divine Intelligence. Divine Joy. The Universe is made of sound and the universe has a numerical value. Everything has a vibration and a numerical value to it. Soundness of Mind. Soundness of Spirit. Soundness of your Soul. We begin the day. We begin the day in gratitude. We ask or contemplate on who we can pray for: The Answers will come. You will be surprised how easily the answers will come about whom to pray for: We clear our minds and we pray. Gratitude is a prayer. Thoughts are prayers. Articles written about the power of prayer are to numerous to mention: We send people healings of Love and Light - but we always add: "If it is "God's Will..." and we can also add: In peace, Joy and safety. Example: "I pray that ------(insert name) gets healed: I see them healthy and happy and whole at this time : If it be God's will : I see (blank) filled with happiness and health and I pray that it happens in peace, joy and safety for a...
Comments