kirk's Contemplation for the day 4/30/11 Divine Life...

Contemplation.
Meditation.
Affirmation.

Life. Today my mind and body and spirit is filled life.

The "ghosts" of the past are gone.

The lessons learned are sorted out and there is internal harmony and circulation of the "Divine Life - force"

every part of my life is filled with Life.
My home is filled with Life and "Good Spirits..."
"God Spirits..."

My Life-force within and without is now replenished and re-freshed with strong, passionate enthusiasm for life...
Spring is the time of renewal and growth - everything is blooming after the decay - death and clearing away of the old debris...
All the energy and Life I require - need and want is now available to me and everyone I know...

I celebrate the new eternal life within...and without...and so it is...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."