Kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/16/2011 "I use my Power wisely..." KirkTV Avatar

Kirk.

We begin the day in Contemplation, affirmation, gratitude and meditation.

Joy. Happiness. A state of "Well Being..."

We begin the day in Flow...

Everyday we awake and wake up in a vibration of health and wealth...

Health and wealth - sanity - sobriety - solvency and wealth...

Divine purpose - What are we doing here ?

What are we doing and where are we going ?

Is our day filled with Collecting things - consuming things ?
buying things ?


Where is your Joy - ?
Do you take time out for fun or joy or gratitude ?

All of life we are either connected or dis-connected -
Are we seeking the balance in all areas ?


The day contains so many miracles we have forgotten to count them:

The Five Senses: what a miracle!
the miracle of taste - the awesome experience of eating -
Of certain smells - touch - hearing...

* * *


Do you believe that we incarnate here many times ?

Affirmation: "I'am the vibration of health and Wealth and it feels great..."

"All of my energy is here with me: Focused - Collected and restored to the Vibration of Health - Sanity and Love..."

"My energy is Love - My energy feels great..."

"My energy and life-force is always protected..."

"The residue of my past lives and my past is now dissolving away...and there is joy within me..."



"All sadness, pain and fear in the past is now dissolving away in peace and joy and safety: I no longer have to carry it around: I'am free..."

"Today I have all the energy I need in the perfect amount..."

"Today - right now - My body is full of life and health - every part of me is filled with life and health and loving energy..."




"I live in the joy of the day - I'am thankful to have a choice today..."

"I choose to live in the vibration of Love.
I choose to live in the soundness of mind and body and spirit
I choose to create and manifest every kind of wealth and prosperity for myself and others...I'am a Light in the world..."




"My Life-force is unlimited and powerful - I choose to use my power wisely..."




"I Create a world that I love to live in..."

"Thank for such an awesome life!"

"My energy feels good - My Body feels good..."

"I'am beautiful! and everyone I meet today is beautiful as well..."

"I can see the beauty and power in everyone - Everyone is surrounded by Love..."

"I can be Spiritual and have money...I use my financial power wisely..."


I wish and surround you with Bliss and Beauty and Love - I wish you unlimited amounts of Love and good feelings...

Thank you for allowing me to be of service - blessings and more blessings to you now forever and always....

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."