Kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/17/2011 "Divine Presence..."

All pain disappears.
All sadness disappears.

"The Divine presence of God is in your body..."
"The Divine Presence of God is in your home..."

Say with me: "The Divine Presence of God is around me - within me and around and within all living things..."


"My home is filled with the energy of Prosperity..."
"My mind is filled with Clarity..."


"God is helping me with all things..."

"God dissolves away my pain and fear..."

"Love is everywhere and unending...The Universe is taking care of all my needs..."

All of my needs...Can we ponder - contemplate and meditate on having ALL of our needs taken care of ?



Is "God" or the Divine Intelligence that "runs" or binds the universe together really manage to take care of everyone's needs all the time ?


Can we really and truly Spiritually and mentally let go - totally so the Universe can meet our needs ?


"The Divine Presence of Love and God knows all my needs..."

"The Divine presence - knows what my life is about and what course my life should take..."

"The Divine Presence of God is in my finances."

Thank you for allowing me to be of service..
I send and wish you Blessings of every kind
and Bliss in every area of your life - now forever and always...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."