kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/3/11 "Peaceful World"

By Kirk.
Contemplation. Meditation. affirmation.
Affirmation:
"I surround all living things with the pure sensation of Love."

"I now see true "Reality" I now see all living things surrounded and created with Love..."

"I now see and allow all living things where I live to be surrounded and enfolded by Love..."
"The town or city where I live is surrounded by Love. The streets are filled with Love. Everyone I see today will be surrounded by Love..."

"All dis-ease, pain, fear, debts, and doubts are now replaced with love..."

"All grief, sadness, pain and dis-comfort is replaced with Love..."

"there is within me a new Life: Divine Life and Divine Intelligence. I own my mind and body and it is filled with Love..."

"My mind and body is full of harmony and health..."

"My aura is full of health and Love..."

"My body is full of comfort and my mind is restored to balance, sanity and serenity: in peace, joy and safety..."

"the world is a awesome place and my life is an awesome adventure...I live in Divine Intelligence and radiate it out to everyone I meet today..."

"I respect my dreams, visions, goals and actions: knowing they will manifest in peace at the right time and in the right way..."

"I do not have to attack or re-act to any situation: good is always happening for me and miracles are my reality..."

"My life is one miracle after another...money appears out of "nowhere..." dis-ease disappears - and - "Divine Life" - clarity and sanity are everwhre in my Life...everything happens in peace - joy and saefty..."

"The past is gone, gone, gone, and I'an now free to create my highest good for the good of all..."

"I wish Divine blessings - Spiritual blessings and material blessings to all - my Blessings are uncountable and always manifesting..."

"My body is full of Life, health and vitality: I have all the energy I need to do anything I want to - - and It feels Great..."

"My divine purpose and Divine reality are always manifesting in peace, joy and safety..."

"My internal circulation is full of harmony and love..."

"thank you for healing my body - thank you for healing my mind - thank you for healing my spirit..."



Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."