Kirk's Contemplation for the day 5/9/11

Contemplation. Affirmation. Meditations:

Begin the Day. Begin the Day in Peace.

Your history has dis-appeared for a day. The past is totally gone.

who are you ? Look around. Notice the objects, clothes and things in your space or home: Do these reflect who you are today ?

The Zen Garden. the Zen Garden is clutter free.
The Zen Garden has no objects that are "extra" extraneous - added on top...there is no filler - everything in the Zen Garden and The Zen Mind is in a place of harmony...

The Zen Garden is based on Flow, stillness, serenity and even bliss...

Now look around you. detatch from it all.
Call your energies into "Present Time" and back from all situations and things....what here has value ?

Look at the people around you...
Is your life crowded and cluttered with people and ideas that no longer serve you or that are there for no reason at all...

what is your source ?
You have a higher Power as they say - maybe your spiritual practices include: "God" Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Trees, "Goddess..." - Angels: light or Love....flow, abundance, prayers and meditation, candles, etc....

Are you clear and clean - inside and outside ?
We focus on harmony and clarity:
We might affirm: "God is my provider..."

"God is my healer..."
"God is protecting me..."

We might be living a life that is no longer who we are...
We have outgrown the people and things and jobs we have...

how do we go Forward without a big breakdown or trauma or drama...?

Trees. Trees bend and sway and weather the storms and grow up into the Light...
We can be a green tree....

We work to create a life - to arrange everything the way that we think we want it...right in the middle of the process then we change our minds...or realize some new part of ourselves....

Does God really want us to feel trapped and stuck ??

Where does us Higher Divine guidance and self and power want us to go or do or be in the world ?

I do not have an answer for you...

I'am asking and seeking the same....
You are not alone - Life has chaos - twists and turns and ups and downs....
Joy and gains and losses....




sometimes we say: "I'am only trying to do this or that...."
"Why doesn't God bring me this or that ?"


I try to stay focused and affirm that my source is Divine and knows where I'am supposed to be and what I'am supposed to be doing....

Turn it over....turn it all over and Let it all ------ go....

I become the Zen Garden - within and without....

I become the Zen of the Day.....
My blessings and Bliss is uncountable and unlimited.....

Now I can begin the day....


thank you for allowing me to be of service and thank you for reading this may you have unlimited blessings of health and wealth and harmony and simplicity...
Now forever and always....

Namaste

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."