Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 6/1/2011 "A New Vision..."

10;30am Kirk's Contemplations - Afirmations - Meditations for the day of June first, 2011

I awake and attempt to connect. Connect to the Higher Power of my understanding.

I open the channel to:

"Divine Intelligence..."

To "Divine Light" and
"Divine Love..."

My "Focus words today are: Health, Wealth, Sanity, Clarity, Authenticity, breath, Life, Gifts - spiritual gifts, miracles, Love, Enlightenment...


Gratitude...

An attitude of humility opens the door...

an attitude of service to this "channel" of Light...of something that can not be contained to form or color or sound but is everywhere and in all things:

we agree this is "God"
??


but it is something mysterious and yet Simple and yet
kind and loving and compassionate all in one breath...

We can imagine it - as
"God"

this power greater than ourselves -

it has a "will" we can not know totally

but we can feel and sense it
and allow it
to guide us...


I can not pretend to be able to define totally
this energy or power...


However

I can
Imagine it is protecting us and me and you and everyone and everything

and can heal anything or anyone or
create miracles in seconds...and on and on...

This is an on-going relationship...with God: our Higher Power

and the journey of the human is to try and attempt to learn to be connected to this power and source and then create with it

allow it to create it's unique expression thru you and myself and everyone...

The "God"of my understanding is a divine - infinite power of Light -

creativity - expression - diversity - wisdom - health - wealth - sanity -

solvency - connection and so forth - female and male - and on and on

the connection does not change - but it's expression (as my experience) is unlimited...

I like the analogy I once heard that God is like Electricity...that goes where it is needed...

it is unlimited....thank you

Use whatever description you like or no description of your "Higher" or "Highest" power...

that is your contemplation for the day...about "God"

allow the contemplation to simply be there

and reveal itself to you thru the day...

Some people are very definite about what they think "God" is and sometimes it's a"God" that hates or punishes or with-holds or is even inconsistent if not psychotic...


Let them be...you do not have to believe their version of God...

these people are not making the rules in your reality...

When we encounter them

we surround them with Love and wish Enlightenment to and for
them always:

We quite the debating society and know that somehow the wonder of the Higher Power is that it can accommadate us all.. all the time...

I can not pretend to know all that it is...God

in this body - but

I do know it is "on my side.." and yours as well...It is a power of Love...forever



this space and blog will always attempt to help you connect to the Higher Power of your understanding in all it's forms

and as I mentioned it is a daily process -

ever changing and always expanding us and Loving us and revealing more and more...


so - whatever your understanding of the higher spiritual divine power - powers ? are we now can begin the day -

by thanking it and connecting to it and relying on it or committing to rely on it more and more...



Wealth. I believe that God wants or desires or is guiding me to a greater sanity and clarity and power and wealth and health...


we can have "conscious contact" with our spiritual power....if we remain in a certain attitude...

this is your practice and it can never be perfect all the time - not for me nor anyone really but we always try to stay committed to kindness -
service and humility - and when we attempt this then God is near....I believe...

We can simply Contemplate God....


it is my experience when I commit thru out the day again and again to stay connected to God
then I'am more likely to stay n the "FLOW"


The "Flow..." or as I like to call it

"The Zen of the Day..."

The ZEN of the day - feels awesome to me...



try this Affirmation:


"In everyway I'am in the Zen of the Day..."


The Zen of the Day: "Divine Intelligence..." is in EVERY area of my life...


Divine Intelligence is above me
Divine Intelligence and Love ARE around me

Divine Intelligence is manifesting every form of prosperity and wealth imaginable...for me to have and enjoy and share with all...



GOD is UNLIMITED!




try it - it can be a new "Focus point" for your mind...
try it and see what happens..

Now I pray...

my prayers are first of gratitude:


"God thank you for my sanity - my solvency - my sobriety - sexuality and sexual energy - financial consciousness - financial wealth and financial health...

thank you for my Spiritual health
my mental health
my physical health

and yes my financial health and wealth

no matter who you are or what you do - life here has the component of money... there is no getting around it - you will have to deal with money...
so I bring my Higher Power into my financial life and my creative artistic life and my sexual life...


I now turn over - all my needs whatever they are to my Higher Power...

what a relief...I turn it all over...

and Let go!
ahhhhh - Relief...
I let it all Go....and release it all to God...in peace - Joy and safety

***


I'am not trying for perfection or competition with anyone -
I'am attempting to find the "right mix" and what is true and authentic for me...


and allow other people to find their own way...

when all is said and done: I do not have your ultimate answer(s)
nor do I wish to be deified....

when I ask the right questions all can be revealed...and so I contemplate - affirm and meditate... on what is right for the day...and yes it is an on-going process...

trying to connect to God for me sets the tone of the day..

If I take 15-20 minutes praying and meditating after I awake then the day is set on course and not a course of insanity or destruction but of Clarity and harmony and Flow...


ok then -
Blessings --

blessings are ours when we count the blessings we have and they are really and truly uncountable...

blessings number one - I'am healthy - and so forth - I'an in Joy...I;am in wealth right now....
add your own....

make the blessings list of all the blessings you can think of and then wish them for everyone you know as well...


A "Vision for you"

wealth - blessings - Love and more Love and Light and health in every form and wealth in every reality and form as well...is now manifesting for all....


Affirmation: "Today I will stay in the flow and stay in the sanity...and stay and focused on Harmony..."

absence of internal conflict...

A custom made life - ? tailor making or designing your life - "
YES!

Lets assist you in designing a life that only you can live....A life you will Love to live...
this blog roll will always speak of helping you and assisting you in manifesting the life of your greatest "Vision..."

so now we are Sane, Sober, Solvent, Clean and Clear...

wow more blessings all the time...



ok then - so far in this "channel" I hope I have said some things to make you ponder - contemplate and meditate upon or
given you some medicine - "Psychic Medicine" as I'am a "Doctor of the Soul..."

for your Spirit and mind with some food and healing Light
for your soul...

Now it is 11:30am -
I have now prayed - and contemplated and

connected to my "Source energy" and the Divine Energy of you and the planet and all living things...

right now I turn this day over to that Source - Higher Power - and say

"God take the day...please create my day for me...thank you.."

"Thank you for my Sanity - clarity - solvency - sobriety - for the light around me and everyone on the planet and I affirm that Love surrounds us all...all the time now forever and always..."

I now surround everyone in my past with Love...
I now surround everyone in my present with Love
I now surround everyone in my future with Love...


I wish Enlightenment - and wealth and health and happiness to all living things everywhere since the beginning of time till it's end...


right now in this minute I'am without conflict or dis-ease....
or pain or doubt or fear or "Scarcity" of anything I need:

and I allow this vibration of health and wealth
to become my endless conscious waking state...now forever and always..


some teachers call this "The Vortex..." or the Flow..."


we are now in the Flow and it feels great...


Iam now connected to all living things - including myself - and the Higher Power...

I'am now ready to Meditate so my mind will be clear and my contact will be clean...


and then I simply throw it all out and up to the Higher Power and let go and let God - and so the day begins...



I have attempted and set myself on course hopefully a course of success - yes!
and clarity and kindness and wealth -

Iam free and freed up...to be a greater channel for Divine expression....


I will now mediate...

my mind is stable and my thinking is clear...my body is sober - and my spirit is re-charged and charged with Love and Light -

I will be Light and en-light-ened more and more as the Higher is revealed more and more...




Joy!
thank you for allowing me to be of service to you in this space - I wish you unlimited blessings and bliss and joy and success and wealth...


now forever and always...

my thoughts today and my questions will be:

How can I continue to stay on course - ???

stay on the beam...and practice kindness to everyone - whether I believe they "deserve" it or not

It is not for me to judge - what someone deserves or keep score of what others get or got:

I do not have to re-act to anything today...I can be present yet detatched from the dramas that people around me may try to pull me into - I resist the temptation...



I stay in my space within...

so now my mind and body and spirit is integrated and whole and in harmony and clear...

wow! it feels right and good...


I feel Serenity and even some Bliss...

I can now be clear-headed today and I do not have to attack myself nor any living thing...

Amen.

Shakti...

bliss and blessings...
I will now meditate and send you infinite amounts of Love and wealth and prosperity...now forever and always...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."