kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 6/8/2011 "The World Soul of Love and Divine Intelligence..."

I We begin the day.
Thank you God for another day.

Thank you God - Goddess - Universe - buddha...

Higher Power...

Thank you for another day of health, harmony, Love, creativity, safety, sanity, sobriety, solvency:

Divine Consciousness. Divine Intelligence: Divine Light...


My mind is flooded with divine Intelligence.
Right now you are getting all the energy you need...
there is no shortage of energy: "Prana" is in every living thing...

We open the channel for Divine Abundance...

We affirm: "My body is full of Light..."
"My body is the Divine Expression of health and wealth..."

"Today I will turn my mind over to my Higher Power..."
"Today I will turn my thoughts over and empty my mind...my mind is tranquil - calm, serene and sane..."


"Today I will allow Divine will to manifest everything I need: it is divine Will that I have everything I need..."

"I now have permission to enjoy and savor every moment of my life..the past is gone: the past is filled with Love and Light...I'am free to move forward..."

Try something new: Wehn you walk down the street or go to a mall - or city center or bus or subway or freeway...
Imagine everyone and everything surrounded and guided by love...


Affirm: "Today I will maintain and hold everyone in the Light of Love, Divine Intelligence..health and wealth and prosperity..."

"Today I allow infinite and unending Love and Intelligence to surround me and everyone I know..."

"There is Love inside of me and everyone I know..."


"Waves and waves of Love...I will practice my thoughts - words and actions and deeds from a center of Love..."

"My future is filled with an abundance of Love and health and wealth and Light..."


"I radiate Love and Spiritual Power in every direction..."

"I surround everything and everyone with Love..."



I invite God - my higher power into my finances..."

You now have the "Keys to the Kingdom..."


Allow your "Heaven on Earth to manifest in every way imaginable...the long un-ending Dark Night of the Soul is over now...

It is time to count our blessings...our blessings are everywhere

we count our blessings and our blessing multiply unlimited...

We see and send love light and sanity to our politicians - the money managers - the banks - the minds and bodies of everyone in the government that they may be sane and sober and make their choices in Love and Divine Intelligence for the good of all...


We affirm that our government is restored to sanity....in peace joy and safety...

We meditate and affirm that the world is filled with Sanity...

thank you for a sane world filled with Light...
we forgive everything and everyone in the past and thank them for all the contributions they have made so we can continue...

Thank you. Wealth - gratitude is the mother of all Wealth....

un ending gratitude...makes for a wealthy healthy life...


these are your contemplations and mine for the day...

thank you for reading these words and sharing this sacred space of Light and Love...

more and more and more we have the consciousness of Love and Light...

Amen - so let it be and become the world Soul of Love...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."