Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 6/9/2011 "Highly Sensitive Persons..."

Kirk's contemplations - affirmations and Meditations...

Temporary relief vrs long term satisfaction...

sometimes we have truly "uncomfortable thoughts..."

We can not see a clear way out of our past or what the future will be like:
If you are what they now call: A
Highly Sensitive Person..." (Google it)

an Empath or "Intuitive" then you are dealing with and trying to sort out - a barrage and mass of others thoughts and feelings and energies as well...

It is truly over-whelming...!

We want relief! from this constant stimulation and input...

Soemtimes we do not know that we are "Healers" "Empaths" "Indigos" "Pyshcics" : or Spiritual Mediums or conduits for other "Realities..."


Confusing to say the least...
Spiritual and Psychic Gifts do not come with instructions or guidelines: some of us may not be aware that we are those things but none the less we have "Multiple Realities..."

We are "Not supposed" to know others thoughts or feelings or have "Pre-cognition..." of future events - but it is happening to us none the less...
this creates stress...
fear and panic...



We are "Supposed to be "Normal" and like everyone else and "Fit-in" with the crowd or fall in between the "standard Lines..." of what is considered "Normal..."


Perhaps we have fear that we are pocessed - haunted - insane or some other label that proves we are somehow "defective..."



Where do we go ?
Who do we ask for help ?
Who do we trust ?

Psychiatrists as a whole will not acknowledge the Spiritual component of our souls and psyches and minds...
more often than not the basic procedure for anyone that experiences "Alternative Realities" will be labeled and branded "Mentally Ill" rather than Spiritually Gifted..." so we end up alone...



we end up in stress or denial - or we end up "self-medicating..."

to screen out the clarity and spiritual insights or Psychic feelings and thoughts because it is just too much for us...
I know all of the above is true for me...

I become and addict and alcoholic - dousing my Spiritual gifts with booze - drugs and sex and debting and fear and insanity - just to try to "get away..." from what I was and what I was experiencing...

I do not pretned to have an answer on how to sort out everything that you are or we are -- Lord knows the material world is confusing enough ! without all the extra input and energies and stimulations not to mention all of the chemicals and mind viruses that are pulling us in all - any or different directions...


If you identify with what my contamplation is today then give yourself a break from the stress - panic and pressure of "being different..."
you are not a freak...
You are a Genius actually - you have "Spiritual Genius..." that, at this time 2011 - right now the world is only coming to know or recognize...

One day the world will better standardize it's language and terms for people like us and will not label us: "Mentally Ill" "strange" or "wicked" or even "Evil..."

Try to sit with all that you are and simply acknowledge your gifts and ask God - the Universal Spirit - "The Force..." or a Higher power you either understand or not to show you how to use the gifts to be of service...

I can pretty much agree thatI have learned than my gifts are to be used in a spirit of love and service - right now today that is enough...


I can Learn how to behave or take care of myself and not always seek to medicate my awareness...or gifts -
I can meditate and pray in earnst for God - the God of Light to show me the way or "restore me to sanity..."


or somehow make the over-stimulation less frenetic or demanding or close the channel and re-integrate - collect and calm my mind - aura thoughts and spirit...

I wish you sanity - solvency and sobriety...

yes Iam now at this writng over 25 years clean and sober and very clear....
on some days there does not seem to be any filter at all between me and the other worlds I'am in touch with...

I have some say on what spirits I will communicate with or why...
I do not have to go with every wind that blows my way - so to speak...

wishing you protection and light and Love - infinite amounts and that you always know what to do and when to do it...

now forever and always...

thank you for reading this and allowing me to be of service to you and the planet...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."