Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 6/11/2011 "The Middle Way...and Instincts..."

We begin the day - we begin the day in gratitude...

We count our blessings and our blessings multiply....

Today I'am thankful for:

my Spiritual health...

my Financial health....

my Emotional health...

my Physical health...

and my Mental health....

I believe that if we are to be in our "Full power"(s) then we need to remain balanced in the above areas...


Spiritual balance equals Spiritual Power....


We thank our Higher Power and we count the blessings...

then we get more and more blessings....

We can begin with the blessings of Sanity, sobriety, solvency, clarity, clear thinking...


We acknowledge the value of a person that can asses and reason and think clearly....


We thank God and the Universe for our connection: to the Earth, the other people and ourselves...Thank You...


today we strive to stay focused on our balanced mind and body and spirit...
If our emotions are always running the show - then we are not balanced...
If our Intellect is running the show - and we never consider how we feel or how others feel then we are not balanced...

If we are overly concerned with Spiritual concepts and lessons then we may neglect the material part of our lives...
sure we are meditating three hours a day but our dishes are not clean - our clothes are in a pile on the floor...and the bills dont get paid on time...

And where is our Joy in all of this...thing called Life...

do we work and work and work more and harder but never seem to get anywhere...??

In my case one could say that my challenge is to be present in the "Material world..." I'am confidant in the "Spiritual Realm..." but not always in the Material Realm...
Money and finances confuse and confound me...
the "Reality of Money..." is truly overwhelming...for me...

>>>>

Instincts: We were all given instincts for safety, survival, security, abundance, connection, joy and happiness and even pleasure and prestige....

A Spiritual program that I follow reminds me that when our instincts "exceed their function..." then they become defects or liabilities...

ponder that for the day....

Balance. the middle path...

trying to shoot for the middle...in every area...

one of my affirmations goes something like:
I will strive to get all areas of my life up to: "Acceptable..."



so it begs the question: which area of my life is now out of balance or un-acceptable ??

It's your call - between you and your Higher Power...

>>>

some questions that came up this weeks for me are as follows:

I was asked by a friend if I thought that "evil..." or True Evil exists ??

another question was: If I believed that: "The "material world" and all its trappings is/ are just: B.S... ??


and lastly: How Do I find God ??

>>>

I believe that you find "God" where you find her...or Him or it...
that if you want to find God in a tree then God will be in the tree...

If you want to find God in your connection to your animals - your dog or cat then you will encounter the sacred and Divine there...

The "Spiritually Mature" person would find God in all these things and in everyone and everywhere...until ultimately...

you would have a waking conscious knowledge that God is everywhere - in all things and accessible at all times...


The "Master of the Spiritual world" would be able to demonstrate god and balance in all his affairs and connections and inter-connections at any time or anywhere...

Progress - not perfection

today I'll strive for acceptable rather than the best of the best or even the best of the worst...


Does "Evil" exist > ?
right now I believe that when our instincts exceed their function then we can become grossly out of balance...

and this would be to me what causes - most of the "Evils..." of the world...if not pain and misery...

so these are the contemplations and affirmations and meditations for the day....

I surround you and everyone you know with infinite unending amounts of Love and Light and health and wealth...

Today I release all judgement of anyone in my past and now they are free and I'am free...

I will allow the day to be created by Divine Light and divine Intelligence..

and Love of every sort...

Amen.

So let it be...and be done in peace - joy and safety and security - for all...now forever and always...


thank you for allowing me to share this sacred space of Light and learning - I surround you with Love....

as much as you need to be healed and whole...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."