kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day 6/13/2011 "Spiritual Medicine..."

Kirk's Contemplations - Affirmations - and Meditations...

Today I contemplate what a" World filled with Peace..." would look like...

Peace begins with me...

How do I create a "Peace that passes all understanding ?"

How can I live peacefully and Live in a state of Peace..."

A state of Love?

well, lets examine what is not peaceful...


we can eliminate the things in our minds or thoughts or spirits that are not like peace:

I saw this man "Osho" a Spiritual teacher on youtube once...
I have read some of Osho's teachings as well,



In one of his talks he ponders the subject of "Chaos..."
I will paraphrase what I remember:
Osho said that we all have "Chaos..." inside of us...
and that we need to rid ourselves of Chaos...

I agree with that assessment of the "Human Condition..."


I offer that many times it is only with something we refer to as: "Grace" that we can side-step the Chaos on ourselves and others...


Oftentimes when I have arrived at a pause or time of peace or stillness I have defined it as: "I'am bored..."


Nothing is going on...??

that is your cue to enjoy the silence...

the truth is in "The silence..."

Silence is akin to peace...


Attack and Conflict is not akin or conducive to Peace...


Peace begins with stillness and Sanity...
A Sane Mind - a Clam mind - a Tranquil Mind...


Contemplate the Tree....

the Tree can be a lesson in stillness and peace...

Gazing upon a tree is a meditation in strength and stillness...

trees are peaceful yet strong and always growing...

we find God in ordinary things:

I find the "Essence" of God in my dog...in the tree outside my window...


in the clouds above...

these things are what they are - in the truth of what they are...

they are not in a constant state of conflict and attack...
they do not need to be entertained...

*********************



Feelings and "The Ego"


Are we always "Mad..."

Madness is not peace and anger is not power...

Contemplate the times when you have been angry for weeks - days or even months at a time...

Conflict turns to frustration and frustration then becomes rage...

and Rage manifests outside of ourselves are all kind of insanity...

when we live behind the: "Mask of Rage..."

it is like we are in a War...with the world and everyone we come into contact with...
We maintain a rageful energy at everyone...
I used to be like that - for years after getting sober I was angry all the time...and angry at the world...


I did not know how to stop the flow of rage and anger at myself and everyone I came into contact with...

I was afraid that if I let it all go...I would be attacked and scared and so hurt by the world that I might just lay down and die...


Behind the mask of Rage and Insanity and fear is a person in pain...


I was in deep - deep pain...

***********


today I will have some compassion for the person I used to be...
and let the pain and rage go...in peace and safety...



affirmation:
"My home and life and thoughts are aligned with Joy and sanity and even Love..."


"I can be aligned with God's will for me - not someone else's will for me..."

"whatever God's plan for my life - if I follow it on blind faith - I will have the Spiritual by-product of Sanity and peace..."


"Today I can be the Joyful expression of God's plan and God's Love and Light and wealth and health and freedom within..."

"I'am free today to choose how I'am in the world..."



***************

In order to be effective in the world you first have to be in a center of peace and sanity and clear thinking...

My contemplation for today - I will commit to being in a center of Sanity and peace..."


When I'am in a state of balance I'am more apt to be in a state of health and grace and joy....

thank you for reading this and sharing this sacred space of joy and light and sanity...
thank you for allowing me to be of service...
in order for me to have a "Good life..." I will dedicate myself to service...
when I focus on others then my needs are taken care of in a healthy way...in everyway...



Thank you.

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."