Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."

Where is love ??

Kirk's Contemplations, affirmations and Meditations for the June 16th, 2011.

Where is Love?
Where is God ?

What is God ?
Are we here on this swirling ball of Earth and water to suffer at God's hand or be punished for being alive ??

Where is our Joy ??

My "Intuitive" Meditation today brings me to relate this:
"there are "portals" and "Channels" within us that are:

"Portals of Love - Portals of Health and WEalth and Light..."

Contemplate all the ways that you can be restored to Love and Light...


If "Light dis-speels the "darkness..." now forever and always then fill your world and body and Spirit and Aura with Light...

as I will do the Same...
Today I will imagine a world where Love, Sanity, and Solvency is the power and the way and framework of my mind and the world's thinking...


Just for today: "I will imagine our politicians - and law makers and governments of the planet full of "Divine Intelligence..."

Sanity.
I thank God and the Universe for taking care of all of my needs today in perfect balance...

Today I will imagine everything I have is everything I need...
I will plan for the future but I will not worry or project needlessly...

I will affirm that Love inside of me - and safety and security within is "God's Will..." for myself and everyone I encounter today...

I once heard that: "This planet can take care of every man's need but not everyone's greed..."

Today I will focus on getting my life "areas" of money - sanity - mental - Spiritual - financial health and wealth up to "Acceptable..."

I will simply focus on "Acceptable..."
rather than Shaming myself for not being perfect...

My Goal: Sane - Sober - Solvent and "Living my vision..." and "God's will for me" today...


Affirmation: "Everything I need today will manifest - right on time in the perfect way..."

Amen.

So let it be done for you and myself - and everyday - now forever and always...

"My mind - Body and Spirit is programmed for Love and Light and "Divine Intelligence..." Health and Wealth..."

Amen.
So let it be Done...


******************


Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you today and for sharing this "sacred Space" of Light and Sanity....

wishing you unlimited amounts of Health and Wealth....and Intelligence...

all ways and always...

Pass it on and pay it forward....

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...