Kirkblog for KirkTV: Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 9th, 2011 "Restored to Sanity and Joy."

Contemplations - Affirmations and Meditation for the day July 9th, 2011.


I begin and we begin the day in health and wealth...

Affirmation: "Thank you. thank for allowing me to wake up - and awake Sane - Sober and Solvent and Serene..."


I once heard a quote that goes something like this...

"We see the world not as it is - but we see things how we are..."



loosely paraphrased and translated it means that we project our energy or projections onto the world...

If we are angry then we see an angry world...
If we are in the vibration and energy of wealth then we see a world full of wealth and so forth...

What kind of world would you like to see...??

and how in the world would you like to be ??

I have heard it said that: "the world can accommodate every man's need but not every man's greed..."


*******



I'am now going to take a few minutes in my meditation to fill my home with Love...


I fill my mind with the pure vibration and sensation of Love...

Love is a feeling of safety and comfort if not Joy...

a feeling and sense of ease - instead of "dis-ease..."


I now realize that my "reality" is always changing...

Definitions of "reality" are open to perceptions and shifting attitudes and thoughts and new information...


A Reality of Sanity
A reality of Abundance for all...

Divine intelligence
divine order

Divine design...


In todays world I can not afford to hold a "fixed" reality about anything:
I will always need to adjust to new information - new ideas and new perceptions

I will always need to "Upgrade" my mind and consciousness...

"Point of Clarity"


I affirm: "The pure vibration of Love - divine Love and Light and Intelligence is going exactly where it is needed..."

and so it is...

Every day we are born again...
we are born again into the next minute and we then awake to "eternal" life...in this way...
Always new and refreshed...


Restored.


"My body is full of Life."

"My mind is filled with "Divine Intelligence..."


"A dream is an invitation from God..."

what does your - "Ultimate Reality" look and feel like...??


today I will attempt to "project" love and Sanity onto everyone I meet and see what happens...


I will try to see everyone as surrounded by and filled with Divine Intelligence...


Today the Higher Power - will stand for: Hardcore Patience...
if need be...


Humility and power....


wishing you and sending you love and light now forever and always...

thank you for allowing me to be of service to you today...

Sane sober solvent serene and filled with Light...

the world is being restored to Sanity with my help and yours too...
Namaste - so let it be done...

Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."