may you be blessed in all ways...

thank you

I'am also a light worker healer - trance medium channeler and - shaman
with a specific connection to the weather and thus the planet -
and its heart beat

Iam 51 years old
It was not easy growing up in the 60s and 70s being psychic and
advanced spiritually -

indeed I tried to end my life so many times and had several near death
experiences...



so many of my friends could not stand the pain and fear here and many
passed away


I decided to stay on the planet and help assist with this great shift

I was asked during one near death - portal opening up events in my
life whether or not I wanted to transition back to pure light without
form so to speak or remain here "in body"

I decided to stay with the vague idea that Iam not done yet...

I now feel and sense "A Golden Light" entering the ring - matrix - grid here





finding your blog today gives me such a sense of comfort
reading your Bio and blog entries

the isolation is now fading...I feel light coming in now in ways I
never dreamed possible...

much healing and love to you

thank you for being here at this time...

kirk

producer

"KirkTV"

Iam on facebook and twitter as kirkTV techno Avatar

peace and integration

Namaste

kirk

http://www.youtube.com/kirktv22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."