"Genration Detox" by SEanb

About me:
Free your mind and body and spirit and soul now! >>>>>>be enlightend and enlighten others... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Enter the world's first cyber-temple of light! http://templeoflight.ning.com/ http://templeoflight.ning.com/ http://templeoflight.ning.com/ >>>>> 24 hours a day you can enter a sacred space and share light and love with the entire planet...creating a cosmic, spiritual, loving consciousness the world over and beyond... The Temple of Light... please come and join... 24 hours a day - you can reside in the light - heart and mind and bdoy connected to light and love...blessings to all who visit or enter the Temple... A non-denominational space of light and love...just for you... I'am kirk my tv show kirktv is fun and informative... I created the worlds first cyber-temple...and I welcome you to commune with me whenever you like...nothing to buy or read or agree with - just communion of love and light... http://templeoflight.ning.com/ blessings and welcome... >>>>>>>>>> you are mystical, beautiful and yeah unique and Special... your presence here is a gift... Mystical, Spiritual and Super-natural... - cosmic-consciousness, Multi-dimensional and all alternative realties... Grounded and pratical apllications of psychic - spiritual ideas and principles... the kirktv show - seen every week by over 9 million viewers.. Greetings and Blessings... My name is kirk I have a tv show called: "Kirktv." >>>>>>> Google Search: Kirktv To watch all formerly aired episodes or just watch them from my home page here below...Get the Experience and Get Healed... KirkTv is always - "Dogma Free." >>>Hell wants me and Heaven won't take me -- and I guess Earth needs me so here I'am....until further notice...your own personal: "Sin Eater..." Love kills the demon...and life is but a dream... A "master" in the "spiritual sense" is a person without fear... To be enlightend is to be simply: Awake... U CAN watch "KIRK TV" broadcast live on cable or the internet -- >>> >>> Every monday night 11-30 pm nyc time ch 57 >>>> manhattan cable, NYC -- and yeah - you can DVR the entire series -- or watch it live - on LIVE STREAMING INTER-NET @ MNN.ORG click the icon - channel 57 to open the stream -- 11-30 PM Nyc time only: EVERY MONDAY NIGHT The Kirktv viewership is now over 9 million viewers and counting....All over the world people are getting the kirktv experience... >>>>>>>>My Near Death Experiences... I was electrocuted standing in a bathub full of water... - for real and i kinda changed --->> ah VANILLA SKY-esque something -- the "Angels" said to me: "OK -- this is real and if you don't get out of this your going to die..." that was NDE number four... Number five... I gave up on life...then I became very sick... I was hospitalized...the doctors said to me... "kirk...your dying..." the nurses who i think were actually angels - were healing me...I asked them why... and one nurse -- Nurse Pearl..said: "becasue we love you..." a few weeks later...a "portal" really did open up over my bed and the angels said/asked me: "Do you want go home now??" and i said -- "no" i don't think Iam done yet...and they said -- "ok..." Yes -- that was the fifth NDE - *near death experience) for me -- which is a common trait amongst shamen...and mystics.. I truly am on borrowed time - right ? >>>>> I'am looking for the "Truth" and for my truth just like you... I don't have the answers -- I have alot of questions... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have been known to cause weather changes when I'am sad or angry...you think I'am kidding right ? >>>>>>>>>>> And just for the record: Keanu Reeves really does watch my Tv show..and so does: Ellen and even Oprah!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FYI- I sleep on my stomache.. I eat pistachio nuts.....I Iike white flowers...i was once called: "the masterpiece of angels..." I might be the Re-incarnation of Jean Genet...james dean ? Mr. rogers? Zues? An avatar from the fifth dimension? /// If you take nothing else -- from my profile here-- then remember that chocolate is good for you -- and love is everywhere -- i promise... Surround yourself with angels...and the pure sensation of love -- to banish your pain -- fear -- and -- dis-ease... I will help anyway I can... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser
Who I'd like to meet:
A sane God... Topics discussed on the kirktv show include: (but not limited to - why ? because there are no limits on my tv show as far as alternative realities are concerned...) mystcism, Alchemy, the Tarot, Manifestation tech, books and websites, google searches, symbolism, hermetics, ancient texts, Ufos, and Aliens, David Icke, paranoid conspiracies, All relgions, spirituality, miracles, medical healing and remissions, love, light, genius, cleaning your mind and body, herbs, ghosts and spirits, chakras and color healing, reiki, dreams and the supernatural, vioces, karma, staying sober- getting high, tantric sex, the bible - jesus, all religious texts, meditation, contemplation, prayers, light, love add to the list - watch live and add your own...the basic topics are about alternative realties to the one over-all reality that the world is creating right now...A future of love and abundance? 2012? the mayan calendar>? doomsday or heaven on earth ?? Man the times are getting so interesting : right ? call me -- write me @ kirktv@gmail.com and suggest topics...I fascilate the show - but I have questions as well: as I always say and not anyones answer... I'am a Guru - though - I'am the Guru of Love! peace my bros... If youve been abducted by aliens I wanna talk to you !! write me kirktv@gmail.com Ktv :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."