Kirk's Contemplation for the day July 12th, 2011 "The Memory of Light"

Kirk - Contemplations and Affirmations and Meditations...for the day:
July 12th, 2011

*******



Integration. Spiritual and mental and actual Integration of all parts of you...

Last night on cable there was a "Holistic" healer speaking about...

how the mind and body and spirit can not be separated.

It was a great reminder to me that everything is indeed connected and no part can be separated from the other...

The Holistic practitioner was explaining that if the body is "sick" then Holistic medicine needs to treat the entire person...


"Integrative Medicine..."



I often wonder "How much" of physical dis-ease is actually from the "Mind..."

???

Mind
Body
Spirit

Spirit

Matter
Soul


So what would have to happen in the mind for there to be a:
"Spontaneous Remission..."
of a certain "Dis-ease ??"

Instant Miracle of Healing...


According to certain religious and Spiritual doctrine all "dis-ease" is in the mind...


I'am not offering an answer here just "contemplating..."

the possibilities...

so - our minds can not be separated from our bodies...

hence then - our body is our mind is our spirit...

and accordingly then our thoughts are also our bodies and our minds...


being an empath I know that I have a connection to other people thoughts and feelings...


and in certain cases I even feel the pains in their bodies... even though I know it is their pain and "Not mine..."


What if we all lived in a "reality" or world where there was no - "dis-ease..."


A disease free planet...

Wow. I guess that would be a true heaven on Earth - right ??


I used to believe that simply because I had "choosen" to "incarnate" into the "Material world.." that I was in a state of dis-ease...


That I had fallen into a state of fear...
or

that somehow the material world was dis-eased or

that I had fallen from "Grace..." because I happened to be in a "material" body...here in this life...

I seem to recollect other "realities..."
where I was not "material" or memories of the "other side..."

Memories where everything was light and beautiful and flowing...

A time when I was only - Spirit...

I try to recall that "Vibration..."
it is or was in my vision pure Love...


the pure vibration of Love...
I would like to experience that "in body..." or "re-create" it here in this life or perhaps with a life partner -- but so far it seems fleeting...


and only momentary....



having had five "Near-death" experiences...I can attest that when you begin to cross-over to the other side...an unlimited Light and Love surrounds you...or is finally "Revealed..."

perhaps perfect health is "revealed" to us - perhaps it is always there waiting for us to claim it ??



In any event these are my contemplations today....

How can I claim or remain in that "Vibration" and "Divine Knowledge" of being a
"Creator" / "Divine being" while still maintaining my Physical form here ??

question: Is any dis-ease every "god's will" ??


wishing and sending you a perfect healing of Love and Light and Grace for unlimited health and wealth and sanity now and forever and always...


Kirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kirkTv show 166 episode copy: "The Zen Mind" kirkblog

kirkblog...profile @ Messnegers of Spirit @ Ning...

Kirk's Contemplations for the Day 6/16/2011 "Love is the Power Today..."